What's new

Pre-Order Star Wars: The Last Jedi (4k UHD) (3D Blu-ray) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
This looked so fishy. "Only 100 copies will be MADE"? REally? I figured I could just buy both from amazon uk. But would be nice.. .

View attachment 44518

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-The-Last-Jedi-4K-Blu-ray-Blu-ray-3D-Blu-ray-All-Region-NEW/152918597776?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649
Nothing on that listing says only 100 copies were produced.
It only says 100 copies were sold.

Okay I take it back.

I was looking on the mobile site on my phone and it doesn’t show the complete description.

Maybe it’s a language thing. He only has access to 100 copies?

Last edited:

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
See... I was thinking it was fake pirate... I can't find it anywhere else but in that listing.

Rahul often has listings a couple weeks ahead of even Amazon india. He has jumped the gun a couple times -- Pete's Dragon 3D was canceled well before the expected release and even had Region Free T2 3D for sale right up until release day before Lionsgate/StudioCanal sued the Indian Distribution company and force them to scuttle the release pending a lawsuit.

Rahul also has a Thor Ragnarok 4K/3D combo pack for sale and Black Panther 4K+3D

He is a pretty reliable seller and ships his Ebay product out of Houston so once it ships it arrives quickly. His product isn't cheap. The Indian items can sometimes come as 3D only packs which for some folks can be perfect, sometimes the Audio Tracks can be different than other regions and several of the India discs has lost the Atmos or Lossless tracks.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Rahul often has listings a couple weeks ahead of even Amazon india. He has jumped the gun a couple times -- Pete's Dragon 3D was canceled well before the expected release and even had Region Free T2 3D for sale right up until release day before Lionsgate/StudioCanal sued the Indian Distribution company and force them to scuttle the release pending a lawsuit.

Rahul also has a Thor Ragnarok 4K/3D combo pack for sale and Black Panther 4K+3D

He is a pretty reliable seller and ships his Ebay product out of Houston so once it ships it arrives quickly. His product isn't cheap. The Indian items can sometimes come as 3D only packs which for some folks can be perfect, sometimes the Audio Tracks can be different than other regions and several of the India discs has lost the Atmos or Lossless tracks.
I just looked and I think it says only one copy of Thor is left to order.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Lost in translation maybe.

Well, good... I'm glad the seller gets positives. It sure does look weird though when that doesn't appear anywhere except a ebay seller.

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
I just watched my 3D disc of The Last Jedi and was very impressed. I have a Sony system with active glasses and although it is rather notorious for cross talk, there was non in evidence with this disc from Britain. The region free discs played beautifully and I am now part way through the extras disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks