Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
matt-hough has published a new article.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Blu-ray Review

star-wars-150x150.jpg

Star Wars: The Force Awakens brings the universe of these beloved characters and stories alive once again with a swiftly paced and involving...
Continue reading the original article.

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
No trailer? Really? That teaser was goddamned epic. Why the hell would you not include it in the extras?

Virgoan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ron Pulliam
I can't wait for my copy to arrive today! The review just stirs up excitement at the prospect of seeing the "Star Wars" universe through different eyes!

Dr Griffin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zxpndk
I was in Walmart today, and they had lots of copies, but not one BB8 slipcover which is their exclusive. The website says "pickup only", so I'm assuming you have to order online for in-store pickup?

Harry-N

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Harry N.
Got mine from Amazon today, as promised. I've only quickly perused the disc which looks great.

One oddity: while sitting at my computer this afternoon, I popped in the DVD (no BR player on the computer) and watched the opening. When it got to the end of the scrolling text, the player (VLC) stopped, I suppose to accommodate the branching for the Spanish crawl. I checked it with Windows 10's DVD player and that played it smoothly.

Harry

Carabimero

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
I am already thinking of how I can design a custom case for ALL my Star Wars discs...the BD set, the three DVDs of the OT unaltered, the special features DVD with Empire of Dreams, and the two BDs for Episode VII, as well as space for movies to come....hmmm.

As far as episode VII, my BD looks wonderful.

Carabimero

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
Well, let me be more specific. I'd love to know the numbers on disc release day: how many folks bought the movie digitally when Amazon was offering it a few days before the DVD release compared to preorder disc sales as of day of disc release.

Carabimero

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
So am I correct in my guess that the critter who sticks its glowing eyes up out of the sand as Rey walks away is in fact what a Jawa looks like without its hood?

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Well, let me be more specific. I'd love to know the numbers on disc release day: how many folks bought the movie digitally when Amazon was offering it a few days before the DVD release compared to preorder disc sales as of day of disc release.
First the movie has to come out in theaters!:)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
So am I correct in my guess that the critter who sticks its glowing eyes up out of the sand as Rey walks away is in fact what a Jawa looks like without its hood?
I was wondering the same thing in the movie discussion thread recently and Wookieepedia had the answer (pulled from TFA: The Visual Dictionary), it's called a nightwatcher worm.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nightwatcher_worm

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks