What's new

Star Wars: The Clone Wars to be Live enabled on Xbox (1 Viewer)

Scott "E"

Second Unit
Having never played any version of The Clone Wars I don't know if I should be excited, but it's nice to see more games showing up supporting online play.

XBOX TO BATTLE IN THE CLONE WARS... ONLINE

15:20 Reports today are confirming that Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Xbox
will be Xbox Live-enabled. Yes folks, this means that the game's multiplayer
mode will be playable online. And as far as we're aware, this option will
remain specific to Microsoft's console.

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
Good news. I just read the IGN's review of the Gamecube version (7.6 score) and it sounds pretty cool.

My feeling is that just about every XBOX game from here on out should have some form of Live! support. That's going to be an important selling point for me on every future game and I'm glad these developers are stepping up to the plate. :emoji_thumbsup:

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
I don't know if I should be excited
I can't say anything about the game at all, but if Pandemic has the same guys doing their network code as in the past, then I'm excited. Dark Reign 2's network code was absolutely phenomenal. I've always thought they should license it out :)

Randall Z

Stunt Coordinator
Now that Clone Wars is coming out for XBox, any word on whether or not SW: Bounty Hunter will be making an appearance on the XBox?

Rob_Pierce

Second Unit
My feeling is that just about every XBOX game from here on out should have some form of Live! support. That's going to be an important selling point for me on every future game...
Me three. I'm surprised how Live has made me an online addict in the little over a month since I've had it. My Gamecube and PS2 are crying for attention, but I'm hooked to playing online.

Several of my friends own The Clone Wars and seem to like it, though I haven't played it yet. If it's Live compatible, though, I'll probably pick it up (assuming LucasArts isn't charging any extra fees).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation822
Recent bookmarks