What's new

Star Wars: The Clone Wars- Season Four (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
On Time-Warner, I was watching this in HD. With FIOS, I'm back to SD. :( Hopefully, they'll add Cartoon HD soon.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Did anyone get a new episode this week? The automatic recording, listed as "Massacre," was actually the one where Ventress was on that force witch planet. So, I found another instance of Massacre and recorded it, and it was still the Ventress episode.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I watched it live and it was the new episode. It is a Ventress ep but this time, she returns to Dathomir and Dooku sends General Grievous and his army there to kill her. For a kids' show, it's a pretty violent episode. Three episodes left and this season has been very strong.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
Yeah, this one was pretty goddamn dark, all things considered. Noticed it was written by Katie Lucas, who's already done some pretty ruthless things on the show to date, creatively-speaking. (...More, please.)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Did they have a recap of that earlier episode with the dark sisters at the beginning? If so, I must have just seen that and thought I was watching the episode for some reason. I'll have to try to catch another rerun.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Greg_S_H said:
Did they have a recap of that earlier episode with the dark sisters at the beginning?
Yeah. You don't want to go off of my memory but I don't think they rerun the episodes during the week. However, starwars.com has the episode up already and if you don't like watching TV on the compuer, On Demand (and I guess all those type of services) should have it too.

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
I have not watched this show in months. Love season 1 and 2. Hated the first half of season 3. Season 4 did not start so good either. Finally took it off the DVR since i was not watching. For a kids show, these faux political episodes were boring the hell out of me! Not to mention Jar-Jar and C3P0 killing the stories they were in.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Was the first part of season three when they went back and were telling stories from season 1 or so? I hated that, too. I still watch, but to be honest, I don't look forward to it. The last few were alright.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Rick, I'm not even sure if there's been one political episode this season (unlike last season when it was half the damn year). They wisely brought the 'Wars' back to The Clone Wars and for a kids' show, they've made some fairly dark episodes this year. The good thing is that you can always jump back in because the show is designed to be very episodic (even most of the multi-part episodes can be watched and enjoyed without seeing what came before or happens next). Greg, they've never really hung a sign on it until last year but all throughout the series, the episodes have always been set all over the 3 year time period of the war. LFL is waiting until the series is done before trying to make up the 'real' timeline for the show and attempting to clean up the mess with the tons of previously existing Clone Wars tales in novels, comics, cartoons and video games.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I specifically mean when they went back to the Cad Bane plot after it had been over for a year. Something like that. I didn't like it, whatever it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks