What's new

Star Wars Species Question (1 Viewer)

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
OK, this has been on the back of my mind for some time now. Exactly what race/species are the human characters in star wars supposed to be (i.e. Luke/Leia/Han/Obi etc.)? I always assumed that they were human, but then I realized that it takes place 'A long time ago in a galaxy far far away'. That would make it impossible for them to be human.

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
:laugh: They are human. You aren't supposed to think that hard. If they aren't, it will be the first I've heard of it. I guarantee you TerryRL can tell you.

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
They are definitely human. Just look on the back of the Star Wars figures that are sold at retail stores. Those cards always lists the species of each character and the humans are indeed humans.
I was hoping for tough question like "what species is Tessek?" Which of course the answer is Quarren. :)

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
Hmmmm, well I guess Episode III will detail the events of how they loaded up all the telephone sanitizers and hairdressers onto Ark B and sent it off into the galaxy eventually to crash into Earth.

Chris Lynch

Stunt Coordinator
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Long shall Douglas Adams live on in my heart.
BTW, I always looked at the "A long time ago" part as if I were in that universe and the stories are told to me as history, ie possibly those are Earth Humans, in our distant future, and the viewer is even further into the distant future, seeing history.
confused?:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks