What's new

Star Wars Lego (1 Viewer)

Jeremy Illingworth

Supporting Actor
Lately, the woman has been buying me Star Wars Lego sets when ever she goes to the toy store. The Episode II ones are out now. When I was young I thought there should be licensed Lego but since there wasn't the only people we had were the little ones with the two round eyes and a smile. Its nice to finally see individual faces for the different characters. The classic trilogy Storm Trooper has no face on his head. I guess its to represent the faceless masses that are the Storm Troopers, but I'm sure they have a face under there, don't they?

Anyways, I have an Episode II question if it can be resolved without giving away anything from the movie. I got set 7103 Jedi Duel, with Yoda (who is shorter than the other figures) and Count Dooku. The count has a little speeder vehicle of sorts but there is also a crane like piece of equipment with several moving parts. What is this thing? Some sort of Jedi training device or a tool to fix speeders?

jeremy

AdrianOC

Stunt Coordinator
I think the crane item plays a role in the battle between Dooku & Yoda.
I think Dooku hurls the crane at an injured Obi Wan and Anakin, requiring Yoda help the 2 fallen Jedi to keep the crane from crushing them and therefore letting Dooku escape.

Hope that helps.
Roll on MAy 17th (here in Ireland)
As an afterthought, I just got a big box in the mail today with 24 of the basic EP2 figures and 4 of the Deluxe figures. Oh happy days.... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks