Star Wars KOTOR question

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Brad Billman, Apr 27, 2004.

1. Brad Billman

Brad Billman Extra

I'm don't want to give anything a way but I'm having a small problem.

I'm looking for Griff, Mission's brother.
    I'm told by his captors that I am free to take him, but I can't seem to find him anywhere. He is NOT in the cell where the Jawas were, nor is he anywhere else in the enclave.

Where is he? I also noticed that when I was told that I can take him, that that piece of information did not get updated into my datapad and now the dialog option to ask about captives is no longer given.

Is there a bug in program or am I missing something?

2. Tony Whalen

Tony Whalen Producer

Look around in town. Griff doesn't join your party, but I believe he's still on Tatooine.

[​IMG]

3. Brad Billman

Brad Billman Extra

I've done that already, but maybe I missed him.
    I'll try again

How important to the plot line is it that I find him? I'm thinking not very.

4. Tony Whalen

Tony Whalen Producer

I *think* he's in the Czerka office.

If he isn't anywhere to be found, sounds like you may have had a glich.

Regardless, I don't think he's important to the main storyline...although his snotty little sister might disagree.

(Can you tell I'm playing darkside this time through? [​IMG] )

5. Brad Billman

Brad Billman Extra

No he wasn't in there either. I think I must of caused the glitch by freeing the Jawas first then going back and trying to free Griff second. The game is probably set up to free them at the same time.

How's the dark side going? I haven't tried it yet, but it seem to me that playing evil would be much easier than playing good, although judging from some of the dialog options it looks like it could be quite funny.

6. Tony Whalen

Tony Whalen Producer

It's a blast. It's certainly different from playing good. But even though I'm playing evil, there have been a couple of choices where I just COULDN'T do it. [​IMG]

Although, my favorite part so far was while visiting the cantina on Tatooine ...

I was talking to a couple of Czerka guys in there, and I was given the option to force-choke them. MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Now they won't speak to me...
    [​IMG]

Weird. Must be a bug. I don't remember Griff taking off to any other planet. Can you reload to a point before that at all??

7. Brad Billman

Brad Billman Extra

I've given up on finding him. I've already moved on on Manaa, I don't want to go that far back just to find him. Hopefully it won't bite me in the butt later.

8. James T

James T Screenwriter

I found him in the cell, but I killed everything in my way to get to him. Afterwardsn he runs off on his own. Sorry, it's not much help, but I never figured out how to free the jawas and make peace.

9. Tony Whalen

Tony Whalen Producer

Ah yes.. Manaa. A beautiful world, to be sure. Replete with the most annoying sounding aliens EVER. [​IMG]