What's new

Star Wars kid is going to... KILL BILL (1 Viewer)

Chazz_S

Supporting Actor
lol that was pretty awesome. Amazing how close they got the movements to match up. So goofy and stupid.

My favorite part is his training with Pai Mei, because they didn't even take out Uma's grunts :D

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
that was great! :emoji_thumbsup:

poor kid ... too bad he's not gettin' the william hung (american idol guy???) treatment....

Chazz_S

Supporting Actor
Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing him as a background extra in Episode 3 or something. It's not like he's going to be ruining any sort of masterpiece.

Come on George throw the kid a bone.

Alex-C

Screenwriter

:laugh:
That is too funny Chazz. At least he would have the last laugh at all the fanboys who mocked him.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
You know, I was tired of all the SW Kid stuff... felt bad for the guy.

However, I gotta say this is funny as hell. (Although I gotta agree with Jonathan...that must have taken a fair bit of effort.)

Thanks for the chuckle! :)

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
I think this would be great. Heck, they were talking about putting N'Sync in the battle scene in Ep. 2 - at least SWK has earned it.

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
It is unfortunate the star wars kid does not take his admiration in the same spirit as Wil Hung. He could have leveraged it into a fantastic opportunity. Instead he has wallowed in self-pity. I have read he took the whole ordeal very badly. How I wish he could make lemonade from this lemon life gave him.

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
Ok I wanna be this kid's agent. I'm thinkin' Leno by the end of the week, Letterman next week, then Conan, Charlie Rose, Regis & Kelly, Meet The Press, etc. :D

Kevin Farley

Second Unit

He would have, if he hadn't blown it and gone "Stop it!" and tried to sue everyone... He had a real opportunity there to do all the talk shows, and maybe get on tv or a movie. You don't get many chances like that!

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
I agree that he could have actually parlayed the initial 'accident' of leaving the tape in the camera into something decent. I guess some people yearn for fame and some people shun it. Thing is, either way the kid is famous but it's not the smartest kind of fame that could have been. It's like he or his parents made a conscious decision to turn him into an internet cult hero(for lack of a better term).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks