What's new

Star Wars II Full Soundtrack (1 Viewer)

Chris Farmer

Screenwriter
Just wondering if anybody had heard something about an "Ultimate Edition" soundtrack for Attack of the Clones that contained the entire score, similar to what Sony released for Ep. I. Sure, it's not truly ultimate, as it contained the score exactly as seen in the movie, complete with edits made to follow the movie that were not in the original score. but it's better then the single disc we have now. Optimal, of course, would be something on the level of the SE soundtrack or the Rhino release of Superman, containing all the music as written, even music that was dropped or later reedited for the movie.

Chris Farmer

Screenwriter
Thanks for the info Thomas, even if it's not the answer I wanted. :)

Wonder why LucasFilm is holding it up?

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I don't think they're holding them up, I think they've just completely scrapped the idea for releasing it for whatever reason. Maybe they're waiting for 2006 or 2007 when everything goes crazy and Lucasfilm releases a box set of all six films and ultimate soundtracks. We'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks