Star Wars Galaxies HTF Guild/PA Forming!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by NickC, Aug 7, 2003.

1. NickC

NickC Second Unit

Alright Star Wars Galaxies HTF players. There has been interest from myself and others about the formation of a HTF guild/pa on the Intrepid server. I believe we can make this happen, and make it happen soon if we can get a good sized group commited to the guild/pa. The guild will be fairly small, consisting of only HTF members...

The Guild will obviously be called the HTF guild/pa.

Guild Location shall be decided upon by all members.

HTF members only, with other restrictions applying, as nessecary.

Guild leardership shall also be decided at a latter time.

basically just post if you want to be in the guid.

We need to know Character name, current skills, desired skills.

any other comments are welcome as well

2. Joel Mack

Joel Mack Cinematographer

Gaspik says "Yo."

Still working on the unarmed tree so I can begin smuggler "training".

3. Kong Chang

Kong Chang Screenwriter

Yo [​IMG] Camon here, also working on unarmed skills under brawler to become Teras Kasi.

4. Jeff Peake

Jeff Peake Supporting Actor

Sounds like a good idea, I am in.

My character Mopadi is a master artisan, intermediate smuggler, expert weaponsmith. Will probably not master smuggler, just want weapon slicing. May go master in weaponsmithing.

5. Chris Flynn

Chris Flynn Second Unit

Count me in as well.

Name : Tzovuss
    Currently working on both Marksman and Scout skills, to hopefully become a Bounty Hunter one day.

6. NickC

NickC Second Unit

Jeff,

This is up to you but just some advice, get rid of your smuggling skills, focus on being the best weaponsmith, I am already going Master Smuggler, I believe Joel is as well, We can slice the weapons for you, save your self the points and put them where you need them the most...

Once we get the PA/Guild Movingwe should be good..

We have 2 Smugglers, 1 Tera Kasi, and yourself interested so far, I know there are more, they just haven't posted..

We need to decide on a prime location for the PA Hall, as well as find someone who can make one and some prices for them.

the Hall should probably be on either Tat, naboo, or corellia for ease of travel..

I havent been Paying attention to resources, which planet has the best right now jeff? We can also plant harvesters for you, give you administrative rights so you can do what you need to if you need to use more then your 10 lots ...

We should find a nice open area with plenty of bulding space for factories near the PA Hall, we are probably going to need a few weapons factories, for the weaponsmiths/smugglers, and some drug/food factorys for the medics/smugglers..

after we get everything straightened out we can figure out how we are going to buy a PA Hall [​IMG]

7. Joel Mack

8. JustinCleveland

JustinCleveland Cinematographer

Justin Cleveland
    I'm going to be on after August 20th, and I'll definately join up. I'll probably be named "Geoan" though I don't know what skill set I'll be aiming for. In EQ, I loved playing a Ranger, so probably marksman/scout or Teris Kasi

9. Kong Chang

Kong Chang Screenwriter

Nick,

I forgot to mention that I'm also going to be a Rifleman.
    So Rifleman for distance attacks, and Teras Kasi for melee/up close attacks.

10. BobV

BobV Second Unit

Doh.. on Intrepid? I'm on Bloodfin. I'm a Teras Kasi and a Creature Handler. The thought of starting over again on Intrepid... ugh. [​IMG]

11. NickC

NickC Second Unit

Hey bobv, I have another character on Gorath, a bounty hunter, haven't used him since playing with the HTF guys, having a better time here..

I will keep use the gorath character , but i won't play much until they fix light lighting cannon and investigation....

12. Romier S

Romier S Producer

Im there.

Marksman/Rifleman/Ranger will be my template.

13. Alex Spindler

Alex Spindler Producer

You can count Zerona in, nearing in on Master Doctor with a minor in stand-up comedy. As soon as Jeff stops buying up all my stock, I'll be able to give free low-cost meds and travel with hunting groups displaying my remarkable skills at both resurrection and getting incapped by fluffy kittens.

I'm all for interplanetary travel, but I have enjoyed calling Corellia my homebase. I'll likely retain that as my shop location, but do not let that influence the PA Hall location. I typically travel for hunting, shopping, and exploratory purposes. But my intense yearning for Durni hunting cannot be satiated on another planet. [​IMG]

I'm aiming to have a Food/Chem factory purchased this weekend, which will be available for use by anyone who needs it. I'll likely be deploying and recovering it whenever needed, so it should be easy to place next to the PA Hall if it is needed a lot (wherever the hall may be located).

14. Jeff_Standley

Jeff_Standley Supporting Actor

Im definitely down. Cant wait to see what needed.

15. Michael Ballack

Michael Ballack Second Unit

"I'm with you too"
    COunt me in as well. I'm Twaylo Riwa. Right now I'm a novice marksmen hoping to be a bounty hunter someday. I currently reside at Mos Eisley on Tattoine.

16. NickC

NickC Second Unit

I believe we have 10 people so far, I will be posting a lot of new information tomorrow evening about the guild and its formation progress, we are currently looking into buying factories and a PA hall....

We have one artisan it seems like, so we need to support him so he can hit master asap.. more info coming soon...

17. NickC

NickC Second Unit

Alright...

We have in our hands, well one in my hands, and the other in Mopadi's backyard, two equipment factories, I believe Zerona has also bought a Food Factory.

We Have been looking for PA Hall prices, we have been quoted 500k, 700k, and one guy who offered to do it free if we placed harvesters for him and paid the manteinece so he could collect resources and build us whatever we wanted, the only thing is he can't make the Hall yet, but will be able to in about 5-6 days..Apparently you need 32,000 units of low grade ore to build a PA Hall and it is nearly impossible to find a spot with over 50%, from what i was told, so in the future the resources may shift to out direction and better prices may appear....

We have 10 interested members from the HTF, if anyone has any friends that would like to be included they are welcome as well, however friends of members will not be able to hold a leader position, we are still working out the details...

18. Michael Morris

Michael Morris Stunt Coordinator

I'm in too.

Name:Aebre
    I am a novice scout and brawler since I had to restart my character and am going to master creature handler and master swordsman and one other thing i can't remember hehe.

Mike

19. Jerry Almeida

Jerry Almeida Second Unit

Jerry Almeida
    Count me in.

Name: Elakabukk
    I just have the apprentice experience left in order to become a Master Artisan. I already have enough general crafting xp for an elite profession, not sure which one I will choose. I'm thinking of going for weaponsmith and tailor.

20. Joel Mack

Nick and I were discussing last night that you can't swing a dead durni on Intrepid without hitting a smuggler (how many locked containers can there be?), so I've been contemplating a career switch.

Is there a position that we might need in the PA that I could fill? I'd still like to work my way towards mastering Droid Engineer (my original minor), but am open to other suggestions...