What's new

Star Wars fanboys - you car is waiting (1 Viewer)

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Personally, I think it shows a lot of creativity.

Would I do that to my car? No.

But this guy has created something that is one-of-a-kind and is pretty nifty. At least to him. And he has the guts to post it on the web...gotta give him kudos for that...I've already heard jokes about "Star Wars Kid getting a new car"

Rob, visit the rest of his site before you judge him. He's happily married, and appears to be in his 30's. (Sorry...don't mean to be bitchy, but as a long-time Star Trek fan, I get tired of the geek-not-getting-women stereotype, ya know?)

His wife...the one in the Elvira dress.

More up-to-date photos... he added R2.
:laugh:

Like I said..not my cup of tea, but I gotta give him props for guts and originality. At least he isn't using a park-bench for a spoiler or something. ;)

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen

:laugh:

I guess he's actually going to have a photo of him and the car in an upcoming issue of "Wired". :eek:

Man, I gotta up my geekness quotient, if it gets you that kinda publicity. ;)

In those updated pics... gotta dig the huge blasters (and accompanying scorch marks) on the side of the car. Wonder what the police think of that? :D

EDIT: Just looked again. He has "thermal detonators" in his cargo web! :laugh:

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
I give him props for doing this. Everyone else is so concerned about having their Toyota Camry look just like everyone elses Camry nowadays.
Plus, his gal is pretty hot.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Wow...their site got shut down from too much bandwidth usage. Ah well.. there are still pics of the car in question at the thread I mentioned above... :)

Josh Simpson

Supporting Actor
The pic of the wife is gone. The forum still has the car, but no wife. Oh well. :frowning: How pathetic am I?

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Sometimes I can't help but admire the lengths some people will go to on their silly pet projects :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks