What's new

Star Wars: Episode I in P&S (1 Viewer)

Stephen Fagan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Stephen Fagan
I wonder if all contents will be P&S? It's not just the movie in widescreen, but the menus and all of the supplemental material....

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Jeff is correct; one of the resources we all use to get this stuff is online publicity/press/retailer sites, which require the individual to be registered with the studio to gain access to. They can remove your access at any time if you fail to comply with their guidelines (I believe I stay within their guidelines, although "puking" on the box art might be stretching it a bit far! :laugh: ). I have access due to my position as Asst. Admin on a DVD website. There are other avenues of access to materials, including e-mail, snail mail, industry periodicals (Video Store Magazine, etc.), database look-up, and more. Here we are sharing the information the best way we can, so just keep tuned for all the scoops the various members of HTF can possibly stand to provide! :D

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
I forgot to make my "who invented P&S" comment more clear...

Fox invented a simple process to go along with CinemaScope in 1954.

It was for theaters in case they couldn't get a CinemaScope lens...but resulted in a very grainy print.

Matt Wallace

Second Unit
Jeff - you're at a 10, could you turn it down to about a 3? Thanks :)
Can you confirm the single disc edition? It hasn't been mentioned anywhere else. Yes, it follows logic, but I'm seriously interested in anyone being able to confirm this (for business purposes).
Thanks,
Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks