What's new

Star Wars episode 2 DVD (1 Viewer)

Michael Ballack

Second Unit
I knew it was going to come out this year, but didn't think it was coming out in October like Dark Horizons is reporting.

Michel_Hafner

Screenwriter
I just hope they figure out how to avoid the phenomenon that looks like edge enhancement by the time

they get around to mastering the Ep II DVD.

The phenomenon that looks like edge enhancement is...

edge enhancement. The only phenomenon that needs figuring

out is how Fox and THX can be so clueless as to what goes

on in their DVD mastering chain and various black boxes.

MH

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
October! That is hard to believe. Only 5 months after it hits theaters? Seems quite soon. Not that I am complaining or anything. I'm passing on seeing this in the theater, so the sooner on DVD the better. But damn, if that just isn't fast.
Peace Out~:D

Richard Kim

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, the release date does seem kinda early. I remember TPM was still playing in theaters in September.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Well, when TPM came out Lucas was still sticking to "No DVDs until 2006". He now seems to be taking the same route as others by working on the DVD and theatrical release at the same time.
Could it be Lucas is actually hearing the fans :eek: :eek: :eek:
If Ep2 doesnt stink, it will be great to be able to pick it up so soon after the theatrical release.

Josh_Hill

Screenwriter
Yeah, it might still be playing in Oct. I know TPM played till like Nov. here. But anyway, its great news! This movie will kick your ass! :)

Loring

Stunt Coordinator
WOW! October, I hope this it true because this time around I will not be able to go to the theater six to ten times to see AOTC like I did with TPM.
But I will be there for the Midnight showing that is for sure.
But until Oct ill be playing TPM DVD on my system with my soon to have SVS. :)

Norm

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Norm
The difference this time, Lucas probably has been collecting material for the DVD as he goes along, and doesn't have to start from scratch, to put a DVD together like with Episode 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks