What's new

Star Wars Episode 2 Attack of the Clones Problems (1 Viewer)

RobertWW

Auditioning
I picked up a pristine used disc the other day, and when I put it in my dvd player it says 'loading' and just stalls there. I exchanged it for another copy and got the same results. Neither my Phantom Menace nor my original trilogy discs have this problem. I use a Pioneer 578A which, to be honest, has been giving me a bit of trouble as of late. Anyone have any info/ideas on what I can do?

RobertWW

Auditioning
I suppose that couldn't hurt, but I think this might be more of an compatibility issue. I'd sure like it if someone could give me some info.

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
hmmm, I don't recall any issues with AOTC not playing. No problems here with my vintage Panny RV31.

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
ditto, I don't recall any AOTC problems. Unfortunately you may have a disc with issues after some usage. Most occasions used discs are fine but there's always the possiblity of a defect that no one knows about until it's played.

RobertWW

Auditioning
Hey. Someone in another thread cleared this up for me. It just takes an unusually long time to load. It took about 75 seconds or so before the FBI screen came up for me. Thanks anyways guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Righ
Recent bookmarks