What's new

Star Wars Ep. VII Megathread: The Force Awakens (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Tino said:
See and I thought it was with great results.
Don't get me wrong, i enjoyed the film, i felt the film was missing something, the conclusion felt predictable to me as in i have seen it all before and they are just reversing things with Kirk instead of Spock, it didn't have the same power as the original.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
SamT said:
That movie was awful, borderline offending!
In your opinion. ;) And let's stick to Star Wars in this thread shall we? Plenty of star trek threads to debate that opinion that's for sure.

Jonathan Perregaux

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jonathan Perregaux
So the Empire becomes so mired in political corruption, bureaucracy and military losses that it turns back into a Republic. And the evil Force-sensitive guardians of the Empire never see it coming, for the Light Side shrouds their sight. The Jedi build a Life Star and use it to defeat the reigning government once and for all. And we rhyme.

MattBradley

Second Unit
Real Name
Matt Bradley
Jonathan Perregaux said:
So the Empire becomes so mired in political corruption, bureaucracy and military losses that it turns back into a Republic. And the evil Force-sensitive guardians of the Empire never see it coming, for the Light Side shrouds their sight. The Jedi build a Life Star and use it to defeat the reigning government once and for all. And we rhyme.
I can see it now, the Life Star shoots rainbows at planets!

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
chrometrooper_large.jpg

You Wanna See Some Concept Art And A Special Model Stormtrooper Helmet From STAR WARS EPISODE VII??
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/68924

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks