What's new

Star Wars Clone Wars news (1 Viewer)

Randy*S

Second Unit
Real Name
Randy
tvshowsondvd.com posted a news item that there is a rumor on a SW fansite about this show hitting dvd q1 2005.

I wish it was the Droids and Ewoks series I really love those series!! :D
Clone Wars is ok but I really don't care for the doodle or stylized design of the characters that the cartoon network is so fund of these recent years.
But, hey it SW! :D

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Thanks for the info Randy. I have yet to see these cartoons, but would like to before Episode III hits theaters.

I heard there is another run of 12 minute cartoons also coming in 2005 before Episode III is released.

http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/tfn.cgi?storyID=24092[/url]

Clone Wars Season 3 Begins March 21st, 2005
Tue, Jun 08, 04 10:32:58 PM EDT

The official site has more info on the 3rd season of the Clone Wars cartoon:
Following the immense success of the first 20 chapters of the animated Star Wars: Clone Wars micro-series, Lucasfilm Ltd. and Cartoon Network will continue the saga with five new expanded chapters beginning March 21, 2005.
Once again helmed by Genndy Tartakovsky, Star Wars: Clone Wars continues where Chapter 20 left off, but in a new format. Whereas previous installments were just three minutes long, each new chapter will be 12 minutes, promising viewers four times the excitement, adventures and intrigue as they lead into the long-awaited finale to the saga, Star Wars: Episode III.

Cartoon Network will air the new chapters from March 21 to March 25 with limited commercial interruptions. These new installments are planned to appear online to members of Hyperspace: The Official Star Wars Fan Club.

Chapter 20 introduced viewers to General Grievous, military leader of the Separatist armies, and a major character in next year's Star Wars: Episode III. The new mini-series will include an expanded role for Grievous.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Thanks for the info Randy. I have yet to see these cartoons, but would like to before Episode III hits theaters.

I heard there is another run of 12 minute cartoons also coming in 2005 before Episode III is released.

http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/tfn.cgi?storyID=24092[/url]

Clone Wars Season 3 Begins March 21st, 2005
Tue, Jun 08, 04 10:32:58 PM EDT

The official site has more info on the 3rd season of the Clone Wars cartoon:
Following the immense success of the first 20 chapters of the animated Star Wars: Clone Wars micro-series, Lucasfilm Ltd. and Cartoon Network will continue the saga with five new expanded chapters beginning March 21, 2005.
Once again helmed by Genndy Tartakovsky, Star Wars: Clone Wars continues where Chapter 20 left off, but in a new format. Whereas previous installments were just three minutes long, each new chapter will be 12 minutes, promising viewers four times the excitement, adventures and intrigue as they lead into the long-awaited finale to the saga, Star Wars: Episode III.

Cartoon Network will air the new chapters from March 21 to March 25 with limited commercial interruptions. These new installments are planned to appear online to members of Hyperspace: The Official Star Wars Fan Club.

Chapter 20 introduced viewers to General Grievous, military leader of the Separatist armies, and a major character in next year's Star Wars: Episode III. The new mini-series will include an expanded role for Grievous.

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
I would love to have the option to watch all 20 episodes as one edited piece. Having them segmented in 2 minute shorts really botheres me. Regardless, I will be buying it when it comes out.

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
I would love to have the option to watch all 20 episodes as one edited piece. Having them segmented in 2 minute shorts really botheres me. Regardless, I will be buying it when it comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks