What's new

Star Wars Bonus Disc... (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Anyone else having trouble finding it with stores sold out? How long till we can't get ahold of it?

JamesH

Supporting Actor
I couldn't find it here either. Maybe someone who is by a store that has some will get a few and drop them in the mail. How are these packaged? DVD case, or thin cardboard case?

Jean-Michel

Supporting Actor
Went to my local Best Buy yesterday and they had a couple dozen copies. Might want to check there.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Asssuming this is the Gamecube preorder disc for Rogue Squadron III, it comes in a keepcase. Best Buy was advertising it in last week's ad, so that is probably your best chance.

-Dave

Jake Gove

Second Unit
There's been like five threads about this. It's barely worth getting. You can beat the Rogue Squadron demo in about 5 minutes (it's just one level), and the Star Wars arcade game is virtually uncontrollable. They have tons of them at Best Buy.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
It comes in what is basically a typical GameCube case. I don't know that it'll be all that scarce, as you can still find the previous Nintendo bonus disc everywhere.

Mark Hedges

Second Unit
Yes it was worth the 1 cent I spent on it but I don't know if it is worth much more than that. The old arcade game isn't as fun as I remember (and is harder), and the RSIII demo is over very quickly. I have to say though that RSIII looks great, and the FMV quality is first-rate.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks