What's new

Star Wars and Amazon's Price Guarantee (1 Viewer)

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Right now, the 6 movie set is selling for $70. Here's a link: http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Complete-Episodes-Blu-ray/dp/B003ZSJ212/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370485069&sr=8-2&keywords=star+wars+blu+ray

I I understand correctly the forum software will automatically turn this in to a referral link for HTF. If not, mods feel free to update. BTW, I bought SW via a link that sent me to Amazon,.

This is the lowest SW has been on Amazon.

I ordered this last week before the price had dropped. My order shipped on 6/03 and I noticed that the price had dropped. I called Amazon to see if they could give me the lower price (a difference of almost $19).

The CSR said that if the price drops within 7 days of shipping, the customer will be credited with the difference. I thought Amazon had dropped the price guarantee in total, so this was pleasant news to me.

I will get a credit to my credit card for the difference.

I have been an Amazon customer for years and I've yet to have anything less than a satisfactory experience with their customer service. There was one instance when it took about 3 calls to get the result I wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks