What's new

Star Trek TV Franchise: Thinpack Editions (1 Viewer)

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
What's going on with Paramount? The UK has already seen the release of Star Trek: The Next Generation Thinpack DVD sets and Paramount is giving away a complete set of "ST: The Next Generation" DVD sets. My question is when are these sets going to be released here in the United States?

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Wanna start betting these will hit in the US in September. And that Paramount will market them as "gifts" to the fans for 40 years of loyalty?

Sorry, keeping my originals.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Just wish they would hurry up. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll release them in order and from the beginning starting with one set per month beginning with the Original Series.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
They were giving them specifically only for UK fans and the contest is still going on. You can find more information over at:

http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk

The contest is limited but I wish Paramoutnw ould release these sets over here in the United States.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
What's going on and when is CBS/Paramount going to give us these thinkpack editions? I just discovered that not only has the UK received thinpack editions of the entire TNG series but that they are halfway through with releasing the DS9 series as well.

Has anyone heard anything or is CBS/Paramount sticking the screws to US fans who want these new sets?

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Well, they'll be sitting there until hell freezes over because why would consumers want to buy the previous releases when newer releases and signficiantly lower prices would be on the horizon?

Not only that, but the prices for Voyager and Enterprise still remain exorbitantly high for their releases .... not to mention that some of the DS9 sets and TNG sets remain prices up to around the $100 price tag ... they need to get on tyhe ball, dump them on eBay while releasing the newer sets into stores.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks