What's new

Star Trek TNG Boxset 5-7 $25 Rebate? (1 Viewer)

Carlos V III

Stunt Coordinator
Got the following in my email:
"Dear Amazon.com Customer,

As someone who has purchased "Star Trek" DVDs, you might like to know that "Star Trek: The Next Generation, the Complete Fifth Season" will be released on November 5 on DVD. You can pre-order your copy by following the link below. Also, if you purchase the fifth, sixth, and seventh seasons by December 31, 2003, you can receive a $25 mail-in rebate."

Went to the web site and found:
"Purchase season 5, season 6, and season 7 of Star Trek: The Next Generation on DVD and receive a $25 rebate. The mail-in offer is enclosed in specially marked sets, which must be purchased by December 31, 2003, to be eligible. "

Don't know if this is an Amazon exclusive rebate. I haven't been able to find any info on this anywhere else.

**OK, it's early in the morning. Just noticed the topic should read set 5-7 instead of 4-6. Maybe a MOD can fix it please? :b

Rodon

Second Unit
Is that an amazon deal or do you think it will be all STNG sets - I usually buy mine from Best Buy. Thanks for the info though.

Carlos V III

Stunt Coordinator
Haven't been able to find out if this an AMAZON exclusive rebate offer, or if it's available everywhere. If I find out I'll post here.
I would have thought that someone else would have posted further info on this by now?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks