Star Trek TNG Boxset 5-7 $25 Rebate?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Carlos V III, Oct 25, 2002.

1. Carlos V III

Carlos V III Stunt Coordinator

Got the following in my email:
    "Dear Amazon.com Customer,

As someone who has purchased "Star Trek" DVDs, you might like to know that "Star Trek: The Next Generation, the Complete Fifth Season" will be released on November 5 on DVD. You can pre-order your copy by following the link below. Also, if you purchase the fifth, sixth, and seventh seasons by December 31, 2003, you can receive a $25 mail-in rebate."

Went to the web site and found:
    "Purchase season 5, season 6, and season 7 of Star Trek: The Next Generation on DVD and receive a $25 rebate. The mail-in offer is enclosed in specially marked sets, which must be purchased by December 31, 2003, to be eligible. "

Don't know if this is an Amazon exclusive rebate. I haven't been able to find any info on this anywhere else.

**OK, it's early in the morning. Just noticed the topic should read set 5-7 instead of 4-6. Maybe a MOD can fix it please? :b

2. Rodon

Rodon Second Unit

Is that an amazon deal or do you think it will be all STNG sets - I usually buy mine from Best Buy. Thanks for the info though.

3. Carlos V III

Carlos V III Stunt Coordinator

Haven't been able to find out if this an AMAZON exclusive rebate offer, or if it's available everywhere. If I find out I'll post here.
    I would have thought that someone else would have posted further info on this by now?