What's new

Star Trek TNG Bonus Discs (1 Viewer)

Corey_Smith

Stunt Coordinator
I was wondering if someone can give me a listing of the bonus discs with each season of TNG. I would like to try and find the ones I am missing.

I am missing the discs from season one, two, three, and season six.

Thanks so much.

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
I can help you with some of that, Chris.

The Season 1 bonus disc was the Star Trek: TNG series Companion CD-ROM with all of the episode trailers, scripts to each episode, and photo gallery. This one was a good addition, since they left out all of the episode trailers on the actual DVDs themselves.

The Season 2 bonus disc was the Star Trek: TNG Interactive Technical Manual of the interactive tour of the Enterprise-D.

Season 3's bonus disc was a lame-o MP3 CD of two TNG audio novels, "Ship of the Line" and "Crossover". This one was the worst. Trust me, you're not missing anything on this one.

The Season 6 bonus disc had two DVD featurettes that were not part of the actual box set, but I'm thinking one of the featurettes was "Inside Starfleet Archives" or something similar to it. I don't have the disc with me at the current time, and I forget which featurettes were included. Can anyone help fill in the missing details?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
At least those first two (and maybe the third one) have been available for years and may be available still in bargain bins and the like as standalone products. They are not DVDs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks