What's new

Paramount+ Theatrical Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979) (1 Viewer)

benbess

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben
Thanks for these posts. I'm very interested to see the first Star Trek movie in the director's cut remastered. Likely day one purchase for me.

OT: Does this give any more hope for a remaster of DS9 and Voyager?

ScottRE

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Thanks for these posts. I'm very interested to see the first Star Trek movie in the director's cut remastered. Likely day one purchase for me.

OT: Does this give any more hope for a remaster of DS9 and Voyager?
Well, one film is easier to do than two 7 season TV series. I wouldn't put too much hope into it.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
The first screenshot didn't wow me so much, if only because modern Trek does those kinds of shots so much better. But the second one, with all of that detail on the model, was indeed breathtaking.

Glad they're taking their time and doing it right.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Paramount pulled the trailer again, I saw it last night.

There’s a YouTuber called GeekTime TV who has a copy and did a video of him showing stills from the trailer and describing it.

ScottRE

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
If I had only one request to make to Paramount +, it would be that they make the original affects versions of the original series available for people to stream. that was the one loss that I felt when original series left prime video.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
If I had only one request to make to Paramount +, it would be that they make the original affects versions of the original series available for people to stream. that was the one loss that I felt when original series left prime video.
That ain’t gonna happen. But the original versions are available on Blu.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks