Star Trek Next Gen All 7 DVD Seasons in a Briefcase-

Eric Emma

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Eric H. Emma
THIS ISN'T SGFORCES, IT IS HIS BRO WHO HAS COMMANDEERED HIS PC AS HE HAS LEFT TO START MY CAR UP!
----======----=====----====----=====-----====----===-==-

So what if it's R2, some of us 1337 Home Theatre fr33ks, have DVD Players than can play R2 discs
That means we're in luck! Though R2 is Europe/London, and last I checked London's LB was more than the $$$ and they are usually more expensive with stuff than us, no?

Spero D

Second Unit
Found another photo. I remember Martin Blyth saying if there was enough interest he would sell the R2 cases for TNG and hopefully DS9 on the www.startrek.com website. If the Paramount chat happens I will ask him if this is still possible for those whom want them.

Spero D.

Eric F

Screenwriter
I'd just like a box that lets me get to an individual DVD without opening the whole thing on the floor. Lol.

ZackR

Supporting Actor
Count me in.. I would definitely get those R2 cases if they made them available to R1. I have purchased all 7 seasons and would love to have that case!

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Found another photo. I remember Martin Blyth saying if there was enough interest he would sell the R2 cases for TNG and hopefully DS9 on the www.startrek.com website. If the Paramount chat happens I will ask him if this is still possible for those whom want them.
I think it was more of a "We'll look into the possibility" I dinna think it's happening. Do you know what the SRP on said TNG suitcase would be? At least $699, probably closer to $750 or $799
(if you could find that on 40% off preorder whoo doggy
)

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
attlasrex