What's new

Star Trek Movie Box sets (1 Viewer)

LancePumpkin

Auditioning
Okay, I have been wondering...

I own three of the original crew Star Trek movies (1,2 and 6). I plan on getting the other three pretty soon. I was wondering if there was a way I could email Paramount or something and request the box for the box set that was made for these films? I'm sure there is no way, but it sure would be nice. I'd be willing to pay some money for it.

When you get down to it, it really doesn't matter. Still though, I was wondering....

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
When the first 7 Star Trek films were out on laserdisc, they had done a similar kind of box. I had the separate laserdiscs of the 7 movies before the box set was released. So asked my local Mom and Pop laserdisc store about getting the box alone and they went ahead and ordered it for me. It was a few bucks, and I got it. Maybe you have a local shop who has sources. Good luck.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I realize this is an older thread.
Both movie box sets have been discontinued, and through the roof price wise on the after market.

When I heard that the Blu-Ray original movies would only include the theatrical cuts, I panicked. I thought oh well, looks like I will settle for the special edition trek box set instead.

I was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks