What's new

Star Trek films on Blu-Ray... what we know so far (1 Viewer)

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Osato for the Digital Bits link. This is getting more positive. As he said, I’ll put my money out to show I need this on day one release! Dammit Bones!

So all my hopes this gets done. And I’m looking forward to read what else Bill has to say that he could not say.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I don’t do social media. Maybe snail mail to Paramount counts?
Great time to get in Twitter

But... the best thing all of you can do, if you want Robert Wise’s finished and preferred version of Star Trek: The Motion Picture to be released on Blu-ray and 4K, is to go on your social media feeds and spread the word. Show your excitement! Tag #StarTrek #TMPDE4K @ParamountMovies. Let the world know that you’re thrilled about this, that you want it to happen, and MOST IMPORTANTLY that you’ll buy it! That you’ll pre-order it the MOMENT it gets announced and goes up for sale. None of this, “Great, now I’ll wait until Black Friday to get it for $10!” Nope. Uh-uh, you’ve gotta put your money where your heart is on this one. Because if they put it out, and you guys all buy it, more (and better) Blu-ray and 4K product for the classic TOS and TNG movies could follow.

All right, there it is. Go forth, Trekkers, and let the world (and most importantly, @ParamountMovies) that you want this to happen!

LCD22

Screenwriter
Might someone ask Bill what Trekkies and non-Trekkies (like myself) can do who are not on social media?

You need a mobile phone to get on Twitter.

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
I hope they'd redo the theatrical cut, as well. There are things about the director's cut that I think work better, but a few things that are worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks