What's new

STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE 5/12/'04 "The Council" (1 Viewer)

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Yes, "This way to Eden" was one of the worst! And "Spock's Brain" was also from the third season.

"Brain? Brain? What is brain?"

Ric

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Oh, I thought "All Good Things..." left a lot to be desired too. It was far too consciously a "bookend."

Chris

Senior HTF Member
I actually found myself watching this week's episode and thinking "this is what I hoped the series would be from the beginning" took a while to get there, but at least interesting.

And, BTW, I thought DS9 easily had the best closer/closing season.

Dave Miller

Supporting Actor
Ok, my local UPN affiliate is apparently run by a bunch of morons who decided to air an infomercial instead of Enterprise on Sunday night. I need some bullet points to help me with the synopsis. From the previous posts, I've gathered:
  • Degra was killed by a Reptilian. He and Trip reconciled before his death.
  • Hoshi was captured by a Reptilian.
  • The weapon was launched and went into a time portal headed for earth.
Are these correct? In the right order? Complete?

Please help me by contributing to these synopsis points.

Peace,

DM

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Yep, pretty much got it.

They were able to convince many of the council that the sphere builders may not be their friends.. which resulted in a split in the counsel, with Reptilians/Insectoids on one side, everyone else the other way.. then the Reptilians/Insectoids took off with the weapon despite the others dissent.. and split the Xindi.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Dave-

• Archer and Hoshi led by Degra make it to the Xindi Council and present their evidence that the trans dimensional beings (Sphere Builders) are manipulating the Xindi to think Mankind will destroy the Xindi.

• The Reptilians are dubious of course. But they seem to back off later and agree to see more evidence. Meanwhile the Reptilians meet with the Female Trans Dimensional being and conspire to win over the Insectoids to launch the weapon.

• At the same time, T'Pol, Mayweather, Reed and a MACO (redshirt) go to a Sphere to collect information, presumably more evidence to show the council.

• The Reptilian leader goes to see Degra late one evening and lulls him into thinking they are having a nice conversation, then stabs Degra. While Degra is dying, the Reptilian boasts he will find Degra's family and kill them for being a traitor's family and then go about to steal and launch the weapon.

• Also at the Sphere, Reed, the MACO and T'Pol collect some technology from inside the Sphere, are attacked by some robotic defense mechanism, the MACO is killed yet they escape.

• Degra's colleague informs Archer of the events and find they and the Humanoid Xindi ships are chasing the weapon in an attempt to stop it.

• T'Pol, Mayweather and Reed come back and find the Enterprise and Humanoid Xindi in pursuit. Archer warns them off till they come back for them.

• During the attack on the Xindi weapon, the Reptilians kidnap Hoshi. Fade out.

Hope that helps!

Nelson

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks