What's new

Star Trek DVD Movie Box (1 Viewer)

Brett Foote

Agent
Hey guys, I'm pretty new here so this might be a repost.:frowning:

Does anyone know where I can purchase the Star Trek DVD box for all 10 special editions solo? It would be kinda stupid to pay $140 just for a cardboard box at Best Buy.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Not sure if this will get you anywhere, but you could try to write to Paramount and see if they would sell you one. I was able to do this for the laserdiscs of the first 6 Star Trek films when there was a box set in 1991 or so at my local Mom and Pop laserdisc shop.

Jay Pennington

Screenwriter

Well, that box was explicitly availble to be ordered separately to begin with. I got one myself through Sight and Sound or something. I have a feeling if that hadn't been the case your request might not have successful.

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Brett,

If you don't have any luck getting the box you might want to try printing up these...

I made them awhile back just because I didn't like the fact that TMP had a different color spine! You can download them from my site right here. If you decide to do so, you'll need bigger paper than letter size, There are some printing tips at the bottom of my "About" page.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks