What's new

Star Trek Collectibles (1 Viewer)

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
Ok, I'm not really into Star Trek collectibles, but a colleague at work is. er, was. She is dumping (selling) her collection and wanted to know if I knew anyone who'd be interested. I figured I'd see if anyone here would be interested.

She has a few framed movie posters

some scene sculptures (figures, whatever), like city at the edge of forever (I think)

and more. She just mentioned it to me and I was barely listening.

Anyhow, if enough of you are interested I'll either turn her on to this board or post some photos or hook you up somehow.

Post here if you want to know more. If the thread dies then I save lots of time.....

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Well, I'm sorta interested. I'm only saying "sorta" because the shipping from Florida to Canada is somewhat daunting. :) Depends what she's got, I guess. :)

Any 200 dollar bottles of Klingon Blood Wine?? ;)

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Are you sure you could afford that 200 dollar bottle of Klingon Blood Wine??? :D

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
I've got a pewter paperweight/sculpture thing of DS9 commemorating the final episode. It was sent by Paramount to each of the TV stations that aired DS9. It has a certificate of authenticity that says it's a limited edition of 500. I've contemplated selling it on eBay but I'd like to know a ballpark figure of what it might be worth, because if it isn't worth much then it isn't worth the effort of selling.

I also have several dozen stuffed (not alive) Tribbles which Paramount sent to TV stations to promote that episode of DS9.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Are you sure you could afford that 200 dollar bottle of Klingon Blood Wine???
Sure I could Bryan! I'm just not sure if I could afford the tip. :D

...of course, not tipping a Klingon waiter could be dangerous to ones health... ;)

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Wayne, if you do have a numbered certificate for something like that, I would think it would be worth quite a pretty penny. I'm not sure what something like that would be worth, but I'd most certainly set a reserve price for it. :) I'm just pulling a number out of the air, but I would set a reserve for... oh... 300-400 bucks. See what happens. :)

(Like I said... just pulling a number outta the air... no idea if that's even CLOSE to accurate.. but I'm not sure where you'd get something like that appraised.)

The tribbles... is there anything on 'em to indicate that they are special? If not, I wouldn't bother... as they tend to be common in collector circles. If they DO have certificates or something to indicate that they are limited promotional items, that's different.

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
It is a three day weekend and she works in a bank. I'll turn her on to this Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks