What's new

Star Trek boxed sets (1 Viewer)

KyleC

Supporting Actor
I just happend to click on the link up top for the cover art for all the season sets. I would just like to say they are AMAZING! They are beautifully done, and really are a nice replacement for the ugly cases Paramount used (especially TNG). He has two links on where to get the cases are the both the same just from different sites? Or is one sturdier than the other?

Tim_P_76

Second Unit
Real Name
Timothy J. Parkans
He is talking about the cover art link on top of the software forum page.

Colin Davidson

Second Unit
Hi Kyle,

Yes, Ric's work is positively beautiful!

I have the TNG set and EVERYONE that see's it for the first time is drawn right to it and comments on how the spines show the Enterprise D.

To answer your questions both cases are the same and both are just as sturdy. US Plastics is generally less expensive then Inet.

Regards,

Rolando

Screenwriter
Me neither... thought he was talking about TOS...

Those TNG Covers are pretty nice, not too sold on head shots though. Spines however look great together.

Great job dude!

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Thanks!

I clicked on this post thinking there was new info on ST:TOS box sets... Imagine my surprise when the link went to my cover art that Parker and Ron have been hosting for a couple of years!

Ric

KyleC

Supporting Actor
Yeah Ric they are really great. A guy at work saw them and said I should print them out on his color laser printer! Woot! I definitely want to replace the TNG boxes I have, as the solid silver box is ugly. Most of all I can't stand flipping out the entire 7 disc set that's 4 feet long! Great idea. If you happen to do Farscape or B5 let me know. :D

Edit: OMG! I just went to your site and the LOTR disc covers are also amazing! Hehe sorry to sound like a squealing girl but they are so well done. I can't wait to get these done.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks