1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Trek (All TV Series Box Sets) $35.49 each at Amazon w/ Free Shipping (deal dead)

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Jeff Meyers, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Jeff Meyers

Jeff Meyers Supporting Actor

2. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Moderator

Nice, Jeff!

I know for a fact that as recently as last week the TOS sets were listed for $39.99 apiece on amazon.

I had checked because I had found a used copy of TOS: S1 used for $22 and needed to see what it sold for new to see what kind of deal I was getting. I was surprised to see them as low as $40.

Since the set was a gift for my dad...and he sees to be enjoying them so much...I may have to jump on this new price @ amazon.

3. Barry_B_B

Barry_B_B Second Unit

Thanks Jeff; we're trying to pay down credit cards but DS9 and Enterprise are must buys. My wife is going to kill me... [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Jason_V

Jason_V Producer

Jason
    That's a hell of a deal. Too bad I'm trying to get rid of my clunky TNG sets to upgrade to the complete series box.

Thanks Jeff!

5. Will_B

Will_B Producer

I should be happy, but this just drives the knife further in -- knowing that Paramount was shafting fans by charging more than a hundred bucks for each season of Enterprise until recently. I think my 4 seasons of Enterprise probably added up to about $300 total, thanks to sales. And now I feel that much more of a fool.

Naturally Paramount waited until BluRay was about to prompt upgrades before getting the price down...

6. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Moderator

Yikes! These must have all just gone up!

I say that because I had ST-TOS: Season 2 in my shopping cart @ amazon and just checked-in to find out it got bumped up from $35.49 to $67.49!!!

[​IMG] Shoulda pulled the trigger sooner.