What's new

Star Trek (All TV Series Box Sets) $35.49 each at Amazon w/ Free Shipping (deal dead) (1 Viewer)

Jeff Meyers

Supporting Actor

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Nice, Jeff!

I know for a fact that as recently as last week the TOS sets were listed for $39.99 apiece on amazon.

I had checked because I had found a used copy of TOS: S1 used for $22 and needed to see what it sold for new to see what kind of deal I was getting. I was surprised to see them as low as $40.

Since the set was a gift for my dad...and he sees to be enjoying them so much...I may have to jump on this new price @ amazon.

Barry_B_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Barry
Thanks Jeff; we're trying to pay down credit cards but DS9 and Enterprise are must buys. My wife is going to kill me... :frowning: :laugh:

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
That's a hell of a deal. Too bad I'm trying to get rid of my clunky TNG sets to upgrade to the complete series box.

Thanks Jeff!

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
I should be happy, but this just drives the knife further in -- knowing that Paramount was shafting fans by charging more than a hundred bucks for each season of Enterprise until recently. I think my 4 seasons of Enterprise probably added up to about $300 total, thanks to sales. And now I feel that much more of a fool.

Naturally Paramount waited until BluRay was about to prompt upgrades before getting the price down...

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Yikes! These must have all just gone up!

I say that because I had ST-TOS: Season 2 in my shopping cart @ amazon and just checked-in to find out it got bumped up from $35.49 to $67.49!!!

:frowning: Shoulda pulled the trigger sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks