Star Trek 4-The Voyage Home pricing

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Qui-Gon John, Jan 22, 2003.

1. Qui-Gon John

Qui-Gon John Producer

What do you guys think will be the lowest price on this title when it comes out in March?

I have known DDDVD was taking pre-orders at $16.97, and now I see that BestBuy.com has it listed at $19.99.

I was really thinking of ordering this from DDDVD, but now I'm wondering if we're gonna see it even lower elsewhere, when it comes out.

2. James D

James D Second Unit

FYE.com has it for $14.96. There is a coupon for an extra 20% off of that and expires on 2/15/03-FYE20SAVINGS. There is also free shipping for all orders over $49. I have had great success with them so far with super fast shipping, but I have read about some people having trouble with their orders. If you have to contact customer service, don't waste your time with e-mail(they don't respond). Call 1-888-393-7529. Here is the link-
    http://www.fye.com/catalog/moviesPro...temId=10639811

3. Qui-Gon John

Qui-Gon John Producer

How are they on price matching? I was thinking of 4 titles, all on sale in Circuit City right now. (This would help to push my order up over $49). But all 4 titles are less in CC than at FYE.

4. Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman Executive Producer

Aaron Silverman
    I'm assuming that once part 6 is out, they'll release a boxed set of the 1-6 special editions. That's probably the cheapest way to get 'em, assuming you can wait that long!

5. Qui-Gon John

Qui-Gon John Producer

Too late, I already have 1-3 of these new releases. 15 and change isn't bad, though, esp. for a Special Edition. I just hope 5 finally gets to be a director's cut.