What's new

Star Trek 15 question ? (1 Viewer)

Ken Ranke

Agent
I bought this disc and it had the booklet for #16 in it. Can anyone help me contact Paramount to get a replacement ? I have emailed but just get the "auto" response.
Thanks

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Ken
Welcome to the forum. Did you try returning it at the place you purchased it from? That may be quicker than waiting for a replacement. As for contacting Paramount, you could always try toll-free information to try and get a number, but I'm sure someone will post it soon. :)
------------------
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus.

Ken Ranke

Agent
Bump
I haven't returned it as I purchased it online. No guarantee I would get just "the booklet". Does anyone have a phone # for Paramount ? Emails are just getting the standard auto-reply
frown.gif

Matt Wooten

Second Unit
hey ken.. if i were u.. i would take it to walmart and say some bs that u need to exchange it.. or take it anywhere with the disc and just exchange it. most stores are fine with this.
------------------
am i qualified for the job.. no.. but i can whoop yo ass!

Zack Scott

Stunt Coordinator
Ken...I found that suncoast would take back anything If you give them a good enough story. I found that out when my buddy bought me Blair Witch on VHS and I already had it on DVD. I first tried Best Buy, but theyscaned the tape and said it wasn't one of their's.
confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks