Star Trek 15 question ?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Ken Ranke, Aug 20, 2001.

1. Ken Ranke

Ken Ranke Agent

I bought this disc and it had the booklet for #16 in it. Can anyone help me contact Paramount to get a replacement ? I have emailed but just get the "auto" response.
    Thanks

2. Tino

Tino Lead Actor
    Supporter

Valentino
    Ken
    Welcome to the forum. Did you try returning it at the place you purchased it from? That may be quicker than waiting for a replacement. As for contacting Paramount, you could always try toll-free information to try and get a number, but I'm sure someone will post it soon. [​IMG]
    ------------------
    Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus.

3. Ken Ranke

Ken Ranke Agent

Bump
    I haven't returned it as I purchased it online. No guarantee I would get just "the booklet". Does anyone have a phone # for Paramount ? Emails are just getting the standard auto-reply [​IMG]

4. Matt Wooten

Matt Wooten Second Unit

hey ken.. if i were u.. i would take it to walmart and say some bs that u need to exchange it.. or take it anywhere with the disc and just exchange it. most stores are fine with this.
    ------------------
    am i qualified for the job.. no.. but i can whoop yo ass!

5. Zack Scott

Zack Scott Stunt Coordinator

Ken...I found that suncoast would take back anything If you give them a good enough story. I found that out when my buddy bought me Blair Witch on VHS and I already had it on DVD. I first tried Best Buy, but theyscaned the tape and said it wasn't one of their's. [​IMG]