What's new

Star Fox Dinosaur Planet ----------Simply Amazing! (1 Viewer)

Masood Ali

Supporting Actor
PGC has some new shots up...check them out.
And while you're at it, new shots were released for Mario Sunshine too.
Metroid? You got it.
Even Eternal Darkness is playing the screenshot game.
Things are looking good good good. Now if only Shiggy wasn't so tight-lipped about Zelda.
UPDATED: I guess Capcom couldn't resist. If you've got a broadband connection, download the latest movie detailing the menu system. Most of it is dull (unless you think menus are exciting), but they include a zombie kill at the end that is worth the download to see! I won't give it away, but let's just say weapons can be used in very interesting combinations this time around.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
But Zelda will probably be the last one released, so the lack of info and pictures would probably make sense compared to the others.

BUT NOW I'M REALLY EXCITED!!!

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
The Mario screenshots have me the most excited! Looks like the little plumber is coming back with a vengeance:). I wanna know what the hell that thing on his back does!!???
Star Fox is another one to really look out for. Eternal Darkness looks interesting. The graphics look amazing.
I'm glad all these titles are finally coming in. We need some more good stuff on the Cube. Gaming life on Nintendo's little box has been sparse as of late.

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
The thing on Mario's back shoots stuff. In the screenshots, its Water. I haven't heard of it shooting anything but water, but I suppose anything is game.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks