What's new

Stand/holder for Paradigm CC170??? HELP (1 Viewer)

BobP

Stunt Coordinator
It is not really a quandry, but I was wondering if anyone knew of where I can get a holder/bracket that my center channel could be placed on that I could fire it downward toward my listening position. I have an entertainment center that only allows me to place the center channel on top of the of it. I've seen something in the past that center channels can sit in and be angled up or down but I have been stumped in my search to now find it. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, unfortunately putting the speaker on a stand in front of the entertainment center is out of the question due to the WAF.

Mark R O

Stunt Coordinator
Bob,
Lovan makes center channel stands of various sizes. They are a triangle shape with 3 spiked feet about 3/4" long, the back one is threaded allowing tilt adjustment. Included are 3 metal discs to place under the feet to secure the stand and prevent damage to your TV. They work great, just make sure to use some type of double sided tape or non skid pads to keep the speaker in place. Use under the discs as well. (the sticky pads included with the stand suck, toss 'em out).

BobP

Stunt Coordinator
Thank you for the info, I did a quick search of this and found the Lovan Center Director. Is this what you were talking about, because it does not quite fit your description but was definitely what I am looking for.
Thanks again for the response.

Anyone else out there have possible suggestions of what they have seen or use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks