What's new

Stacked (Season 2) (1 Viewer)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Anyone watching the new season of Stacked? The first season was a bit slow, but these first two episodes were great!

The latest one (with Jenny McCarthy) was one of the best ones so far. :D:emoji_thumbsup:

I couldn't remember why the old guy looked so familiar, but then I remembered he was Maude's husband :laugh:

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor
Mark... THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one watching this show. I think it's very cute and funny. I like it a lot. Out of all the sitcoms I'm currectly watching with a laugh track, this is one of my favs. And Pamela Sue Anderson is just adorable as Sklyer.

The episode last week totally cracked me up with the "I love you" stuff. And I even used the line that psycho girl used on Stuart at work. This guy said, "I know you have the hots for me" or something like that and I said, "Yes..I do. I even sneak pictures of you with my camera phone and make collages. I have a "Happy Brian" collage and a "Sad Brian" collage. Now smile so I can add a new one to my "Happy" one, the "Sad" one is getting full." He looked a little freightened. LOL

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Oh my god! That girl was hysterical...especially when she was peeking out from behind the wall.

DAMN! Who did she remind me of? I'm thinking maybe of the babysiter from The Incredibles? or maybe a real life comedy? :confused:

The one thing I'm not too crazy about is, Chris Lloyd's character. While he has great lines, it seems like they are forcing the "Norm" character (from Cheers) on the show (i.e. the pathetic guy who has no life and just sits around). They could probably have used him better than the go to guy for punch lines. I think it's because he just sits there and reads all the time. At least the coffee girl has a reason to just sit there and throw out one liners, but Chris's character seems like it could be more than it really is.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Thought I'd resurect this thread in case anyone wanted to join in ;)

This past episode (iPod) was really great! I will admit that I originally started watching the show to see Pam's boobs bounce around, but the other actors are SO great that Pam is becoming my least favorite character.

I like how they are downplaying Stuarts obsession with Skylar because he plays so well against Kat. The whole thing with the bathroom guy was hysterical. :laugh:

I love the "Hell-vetica" font :D

And that woman! Oh my! I could totally feel what Gaving was going through because when that girl first showed up, I was like "Damn she's hot", but when she came in with that cheerleading outfit on, I totally felt like a dirty old man for thinking she was hot. LOL

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor
Mark.. I'm still watching this show. I got caught up on the last two episodes this weekend. I think it's very funny and has great potential as long as FOX doesn't go and cancel it like it does with all of it's other shows!!!!!

I have to say, I can see why men think Pamela Sue Anderson is hot... she is! I think she's adorable. I think I'm even developing a small crush on her myself. hehehe

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Her personality is so sweet! She was so much better when she was on Home Improvement (i.e. less fake). She's still pretty hot, but her 'plasticness' doesn't do it for me. I liked her better when she was more 'real'.

But yes, her bubbly personality makes her so cute.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
This shows seems to get better and better. The more they focus on Stewart and Katrina, the better it seems to get. Real good stuff here.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I see they listens to us... They are starting to use more sets outside the bookstore. LOL

I guess the budged gets a boost when they get picked up for a second season.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I also think that less focus on Pam is a good thing too. The other actors are awesome and have such great stories themselves.

When Gavin (?) had the dance off with that guy at the good will store! LOL

When Katrina kept pronouncing the inspectors name as Lisa instead of Risa.

When Chris Lloyd's character had that ringing in his ear.

When Stewart fell off the ladder and Katrina laughed.

Really funny stuff and I'm EXTREMELY critical of sitcoms these now-a-days.

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor
I just watched the last two episodes. OMG, I laughed my ass off. The episode after Kat and Stuart slept together was H I L A R I O U S!

Skyler: "Oh really, she told me he banged her pretty hard"

Harold: "I once had an incident like that with a lady I worked with... she couldn't walk for a week"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Funny stuff.

And the episode where Gavin had to have his gallstones removed was pretty funny too.

We need to get the word out there that this is a funny show.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I know! This is definitely a very underrated show.

The last epsiode wasn't the best one, but it had some fun moments. Stuart hiring the stripper to get Gavin to sign a new will was great. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks