What's new

ST:Enterprise Season One Review at The Digital Bits (1 Viewer)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
The Digital Bits posted a detailed review of the ST:Enterprise S1 set, sounds like a packed set. And Bill also got well-deserved permission to forgo the 10 day review policy for his support for the show on the site.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
That was a nice review. Balanced comments regarding the quality of the episodes in relation to the coming 3 seasons where Mr. Hunt feels the series finally hits a high note. It's good to be reminded how many good episodes there were in the first year, definitely some worth collecting. If they had taken all the best shows of S1 and S2, they could have had a pretty strong first year.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I like Enterprise But I just bought a new car andn while I could've justified the $99 retail last year (I've bought all the sets but Voyager) I can't justify it now. If it had released at $49.95 I would've bought them. My cut off point for TV product now is $49.

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
I'll be actively hunting for a used copy. A hundred bucks is just totally out of line for a tv series box set.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I agree I've been cutting Paramount and HBO some slack but I just can't afford to any longer.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
I'm going to use eBay, that's what I did for Voyager, it helped me save a lot of money on those sets.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I'm up in the air on this series. It started off great, then really floundered in season 2. I also found that this was the first Star Trek series I have ever watched that I didn't like any of the characters. They just didn't pull me in. It always took a while to warm up to DS9 and Voyager I recall. Enterprise it just never happened.

Season 3 picked up some with the huge story arc, etc. I'm glad they focused more on story rather than the character arcs. It helped me get back into it. Season 4 has been a mixed bag, but I can't wait to see these last few episodes. I'm really intrigued with what I'm reading about the finale.

I know when the DVD's come out I may be interested, but I may just rent them from Netflix to see the extras, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks