What's new

St. Elsewhere (St. Eligius) Currently all eps on Hulu (1 Viewer)

Jasper70

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Harold
So I got Hulu and just started watching season 2, I have season 1 on DVD. I wasn’t expecting HD but I’m really surprised at the lack of the video quality. It’s not even up to DVD standards. Barely better than VHS. I can still watch and enjoy it but I was very surprised. Plus some jitter going on, glitches in the stream.
I will have to endure it, only way I know to watch these episodes.

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
So I got Hulu and just started watching season 2, I have season 1 on DVD. I wasn’t expecting HD but I’m really surprised at the lack of the video quality. It’s not even up to DVD standards. Barely better than VHS. I can still watch and enjoy it but I was very surprised. Plus some jitter going on, glitches in the stream.
I will have to endure it, only way I know to watch these episodes.

That's the condition some of the MTM shows were left in.

Check out the Shout-released Newhart DVDs. Barely VHS quality, and I swear they spliced in some edited out scenes from YouTube.

That's the state TVS and Churchy McGhee left the MTM Archives in. And Fox really never did anything to fix the majority of the shows. Maybe, maybe, Disney will give 'em a good scrub and restoration. But as of now, anything outside of The Mary Tyler Moore Show likely isn't pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks