What's new

Square/Enix Announce Parasite Eve 3 for PS2 & GC (1 Viewer)

JoshF

Supporting Actor
http://www.cubenation.com/news.php#897
BREAKING: New Square Enix project on Gamecube and PS2
CubeNation is able to reveal the developing of Parasite Eve - Rebirth, a title by Square Enix, that will hit the market at the end of the year 2003 on PS2 and Gamecube in Japan. For those who doesn't know the saga, two previous episodes were already launched on PSone, and have had a well deserved success. Parasite Eve - Rebirth will be a brand new episode offering an innovating combat system, digitalized voices, and an astouding technical realisation.
This game, who will be sold in the US and Europe during 2004, will be, according to our asian sources, much more entertaining than the ones before, and offering a huge lasting appeal. This is a game that will be a long-awaited one on Nintendo Gamecube, as this adventure/action pack could pretty much break that for-kids game reputation people have about the Gamecube.
We will keep you in touch when we will have more information.

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Interesting. I played the first one on the PSX and thought it was good, but I had just finished Final Fantasy VII and they were just too similar. It was a good game, though. Very interesting story.

Hey, happy birthday Josh!

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
I wasn't a big fan of Parasite Eve. Great atmosphere, but just couldn't get into it.
I don't think I was a big fan of the combat system either...
And Happy B-Day Josh (from someone who shares the same one).
:D

Ian C

Stunt Coordinator
Shoot, No "Dragon Fantasy" or "Final Warrior?" :p) I like Parasite Eve, though, and it should be pretty cool on the PS2.

BTW, Morgan I really dig you signature line/picture thing.

Ian

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I wonder if we'll see any other upcoming announcements from this new company.

Ian-

Thanks. I put it together through the course of a day and changed it twice, but I'm satisfied with it as-is now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks