Springsteen & the E Street Band to tour!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Clint B, Jul 10, 2002.

1. Clint B

Clint B Second Unit

2. Dan Joy

Dan Joy Supporting Actor

Clint, Can I stay at your house November 3rd?
    I am an avid BRUUUUUUCE FAN!

3. Thomas Reagan

Thomas Reagan Stunt Coordinator

Wow...one show per city...this is going to be a TOUGH ticket !

Thos. (who saw 8 shows on the last tour and still managed to never see Jungleland performed live)

4. Dan Joy

Dan Joy Supporting Actor

Thanks guys. Yes, this will be a tough ticket but it looks like he will be back next summer as well.

5. Alex Shk

Alex Shk Stunt Coordinator

I think I will pass on this one (unless tickets fall into my lap - stranger things have happened), and wait until next summer when the odds will be better (apparently he will be doing multi-night stands next year).

Alex (who saw at least 8 shows with 7 Junglelands in 1999/2000). Lifetime, I must have seen 30 Springsteen shows and have heard Jungleland waaaaayy more often than Backstreets, the 2 songs that ususally replace each other in his set.

6. Clint B

Clint B Second Unit

I saw them on the reunion tour in Dallas in 2000 (where they did play Jungleland), and it was a great show. Unlike the so-called "marquee" cities (NY, LA, Chicago, etc.), they only did one show in Dallas. I anticipate that when they come back around in 2003, Dallas will not be one of the cities that gets a multi-night stand (well, maybe 2 shows, but I doubt it). So I'm planning on going when they come here in November, and I'll try to see them again if they come back this way in 2003.

7. Pamela

Pamela Supporting Actor

I gave up on seeing Springsteen live. I grew up in Pennsylvania and he was major back in those parts of the woods, when no one else cared. Every time he came to the Spectrum I tried to get tickets. It was always in vain. I got tired of being disappointed. Now I don't even try. I once got a nice concert T-shirt from a friend who managed to score tickets in Pittsburgh. [​IMG]

8. Clint B

Clint B Second Unit

Pamela, don't give up on seeing Bruce and the band live. They're amazing! If you can't make the show in L.A. this year, I'm sure they'll do multiple dates in L.A. in 2003. Trust me, you'll love every minute of it if you get to go. I've seen over 50 bands live, and nobody comes close to putting on the show that Bruce and the E Street band put on.
    Keep trying! As Bruce would say, "faith will be rewarded!" [​IMG]