Spongebob Pilot........FINALLY!

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Andrew Radke, Jul 22, 2005.

1. Andrew Radke

Andrew Radke Screenwriter

May 8, 2003
    Andrew Radke
    I was just reading the latest news item on TVSHOWSONDVD.com pertaining to the 3rd season of 'Spongebob Squarepants';

In the item, Gord states that the 'never-before-released' pilot episode will be included. I was sort of miffed that this episode wasn't included with the first season set, so this comes as excellent news! Better late than never I always say. The other extras seem rather sparse, and on par with the season 2 set, but the inclusion of "Help Wanted" more than makes up for it. Can't wait to get this.
  2. Sean.S

Sean.S Stunt Coordinator

Feb 20, 2004
    Yes, I'm looking forward to this set too--especially with the inclusion of the excellent "Help Wanted," complete with Tiny Tim's "Living in the Sunlight." Season 3 also has some other excellent episodes like "The Snowball Effect," the personal-top-5 favorite "My Pretty Seahorse," and the hilarious fourth-wall shattering "Krusty Krab Training Video."
  3. JamesTaylor

JamesTaylor Stunt Coordinator

Jul 6, 2005
    I agree, this set is wonderful and the pilot is long overdue. I haven't watched much of Spongebob, but the stuff I have watched is hilarious and I was wondering if the episode where Spongebob and Squigward get fired and where the squirrel tries to defeat that worm is on it or has previously been released? I love it so much! Yay Spongebob! Now we need all of the other Nick titles on season sets, especially Rugrats!