What's new

Spongebob Bonus DVD at Target only in FF copies? (1 Viewer)

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
I didn't see the Spongebob movie in theaters, and was debating whether to purchase the DVD or not. I checked the fliers this weekend, and Target was offering a bonus disc of music feating "The Flaming Lips", so I head to Target on Tuesday to pick my copy up.

When I arrived, I inspected the stock and found a sticker on some of the copies about an exclusive disc, but upon further inspection this sticker was only on the Full Frame copies. They had about 20 copies remaining, but the good news was that the bonus disc wasn't influencing people to buy the Full Frame disc, and it appeared nobody had purchased any of them, while the WS section was significantly depleted.

Has anybody else run into this at their local Target, or was I simply late and missed out on the WS copies that included the bonus disc?

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
I bought a WS copy at the local Target on Tuesday (release day) and it had the bonus disc in it.

All the ones I saw on their rack that day, both WS and FF, had the sticker on them.

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
It sounds like I was just late. I found it bizarre that every single FF copy had the bonus disc, and they didn't seem to be disturbed while half of the WS copies were sold-out and none of the remaining had the bonus disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks