What's new

Spoiler free question about Flash crossovers (1 Viewer)

Chip_HT

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chip
I'm getting ready to watch Flash season 4 on Netflix. Outside of the big Crisis crossover, are there any other crossover episodes to look for from the other 3 series?

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I'm getting ready to watch Flash season 4 on Netflix. Outside of the big Crisis crossover, are there any other crossover episodes to look for from the other 3 series?
Depending on which of the four series you watch, I'd be up to the following episodes before hopping into the crossover event:
  • "The Flash": 4x07 - Therefore I Am
  • "Arrow": 6x07 - Thanksgiving
  • "Legends of Tomorrow" 3x07 - Welcome to the Jungle
  • "Supergirl" 3x07 - Wake Up
Moreso than past crossovers, "Crisis on Earth-X" really is just one four-part story. So even if you don't watch all four shows, you need to watch all four parts of the crossover event for it to make sense. They're designed to be watched in the following order:
  1. "Supergirl" 3x08
  2. "Arrow" 6x08
  3. "The Flash" 4x08
  4. "Legends of Tomorrow" 3x08
Characters do crossover between the various shows later on in the season, but nothing like the strict continuity of the crossover event. The Flash makes a very brief cameo in "Arrow" 6x13, John Diggle from "Arrow" has a supporting role in "The Flash" 6x22, and Sara Lance from "Legends" appears in a handful of very emotional seasons in the "Arrow" season finale. But none of these appearances have any impact on the shows the characters originate from, so you don't have to keep the shows synced up once you get past the crossover event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks