What's new

Splinter Cell:PT Pricematch (1 Viewer)

Charles M

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry for the last minute post on this.

I got splinter Cell:PT for $29.99 @ Sears from a pricematch ad in this weeks COMPUSA. Look and you'll see the box and price for the PC version for $39.99, and directly under it in small print, the XBOX title w/stock # for $29.99. Bestbuy's was willing to do the match guarantee as well. Just about any store may be willing to pricmatch as well. I got it @ sears because I was there buying a phone and had an appointment at the Portrait Studio. I called Bestbuy the verify also.

I had planned on getting this game but wanted to wait to see if the problem with online play had been resolved. I'm glad I waited now. The game is fun, especially muti-player mode.

Charles

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
I purchased it from compusa.com because I had no confidence that any local retailer (and they are all represented here) would every match it. I have had absolutely no luck whatsoever in pricematching for at least a year, including a Best Buy B&M not matching their own bestbuy.com prices. Figure that one out!

Charles M

Stunt Coordinator
Scott,

Maybe it's the store your dealing with. I had no problems last fall doing the same at BestBuy for the 1st SC, with I did a pricematch from a Circuit City ad. You really have to push these guys as long as you have the proof in the ad.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks