What's new

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow Announced (1 Viewer)

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
Here's hoping it continues to take full advantage of Xbox technology given it's going to be multiplatform. Should be cool. :emoji_thumbsup:

Troy LaMont

Supporting Actor
Sounds niiiiice! Not sure on how they plan on pulling off the online multi-play, especially based on that description.

allowing several players to simultaneously share Sam Fisher's shadowy world of espionage.
I'm looking forward with sweaty palms! :D

Troy

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
So, what's the scoop on this. I saw a promo for this saying SC:Pandora Tomorrow is coming out like this week.. Haven't heard that much talk in this forum. Has anybody tried the demo (PC Version)?

Jay

Lee L

Supporting Actor
Well, for Xbox, EBgames.com still has it shipping on Tuedsay 3-23. CC had it in their weekly ad as available Friday 3-26. Bestbuy.com has no date yet. As for PS@, it looks like July.

I think I will ease by CC and BB B&M tomorrow to see what I can dig up.

James T

Screenwriter
I actually had the chance to try out the game(not the demo). It plays out a lot like the first SC, so if you were pretty good in the first game, you should have no problems adapting to this game. I, on the otherhand, sucked in the first game, but I'm somehow managing okay in this game.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Every discussion I've come across regarding the 4-player online mode has RAVED about it. Sounds really fun to me, despite being limited to 4 players. (It wouldn't work with large groups.)

I'm trying to imagine sneaking up behind a friend, putting him in a headlock, and whispering nasty stuff in his ear before knocking him out and/or snuffing him. :D That sounds FAR too cool.

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
Anybody know how finding and joining a game will work on the PC multiplayer? Does PC even have it? I don't want to play FPS mercs on the Xbox.

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
It's not so much that I wouldn't play it on Xbox, but I'd prefer Keyboard/mouse. And since my friend and I want to play at the same time, it's preferred to play on two computers rather than one TV screen.

Gary Seven

Grand Poo Pah
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gaston
Splinter cell was my favorite Xbox game (as far as single player goes). I expect this one to be no less. THe multiplayer is a major bonus. I'm stoked.

Lee L

Supporting Actor
I can confirm EBGames has it. I just picked up a copy at lunch. I'll look it over tonight but the box does not have an X beside the HDTV 480P box.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Sounds pretty damn good to me... (I don't have HD yet, so I'm not upset if the 480i thing is correct or not...heh...sorry)

From the Gamespot review:

Alas, these 1,700 words have to come to a close, so just know this: if you buy this game, be prepared to break up with your girlfriend/boyfriend, quit your job, give your dog/cat up for adoption, sell your car, and give up all social interaction with human beings beyond that of spitting into that dainty little headset.

Yes, Pandora Tomorrow is that good.
He also says that the multi-player component simply rocks. :D

Oh baby. Payday ain't gonna get here fast enough! :D

Damien

Supporting Actor
Things like this makes MS look foolish. Like they aren't even testing the games they put out, because I just don't get how they continue to have so many errors on their checklists.

Gary Seven

Grand Poo Pah
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gaston
Actually, Ubisoft is the developer.

Being a developer myself, sometimes things have to change or don't work out as planned at the last minute when the documentation has already gone out to the printers. No big deal. As long as the game is solid.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks