What's new

Splinter cell help... (1 Viewer)

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
Hey gang,
I'm on the chinese embassy mission (mission 6) and i can't get out of the damn sewers. I was booting it away from some guards chasing me into the sewer and i think that might be my problems.
Regardless i'm exiting the sewers via the ladder and i can see the guard on my right and he's not looking at me, but there's a guard on my left as well walking towards me. no matter what i do i can't get out off the ladder w/out the guard on my right seeing me, and if i camp out too long the guard on the left catches me.
egads this game is frustrating.

a little help?:b

Mark

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
I'm a fool with no patience...and this game keeps pointing that out over and over.

I just had to watch for the guards shadow to tell when he turned away. Thanks for lookign and i'm sure i'll be using this thread again.
If anyone else is having problems post away as well.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
I remember that part. The part that fooled me for a couple hours right after that was

That after you talk to the Chinese mole, you do NOT have to go back the same way you came, there's a pole on the wall that you have to rapell off of to get to the next section. I spent at least an hour going back through the sewers and back to the original courtyard wandering around trying to get somewhere d'oh'

and if you want something fun to do after talking to the Chinese mole, pick up a bottle on the rooftop, you can shimmy on the edge of the building and get in front of the big red neon sign by the corner of the building. Then you should switch to the bottle and try to hit either of the guards wayyyyy down below. I've tried a bunch of times but never did. But I'm curious if you kill the guy or just knock him out.

Jay

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
Heh, the first mission taught me you never have to backtrack. After walking around the first mission for about...oh two hours i finally realized how to get into the police station.

Hey does anyone know if the new downloadable level will be accessible to ppl who have not completed the game? how will that work?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks