What's new

SPIDERMAN live commentary tonight? (1 Viewer)

Haden

Supporting Actor
For those of you who will be listening to the Tobey McGuire live audio commentary for the Spiderman DVD tonight, I'm wondering if anyone is going to attempt to record it for preservation? Since I don't have a DVD-ROM, I am unable to listen to this myself, but would like to at a later time. It would be great if someone manages to record this and save it to several MP3s that can be downloaded. Perhaps that's not really legal, but it just seems stupid to have a live commentary that only some of us can hear once and then never listen to again. It needs to be saved for repeated listening later on.

Jeff*S*C*

Second Unit
You may be able to download it later because I think there's a DVD-ROM feature to download bonus commentaries and I think this will be the first one.

Dwayne

Supporting Actor
Sorry I didn't see this sooner.

I listened to it last night and thought it was ok. Granted, I came in late (chaper 14 I believe) so it would be nice to see it from the start.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
I caught the first hour of it, but I had to leave at 9.:frowning:

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
How do I download this? I can't find it on the site. I coudl have sworn they said they'd leave it up until the end of the year.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
They had it up for a few weeks after the event. But when I tried to listen to it a few months ago, it seems it unfortunately disappeared.

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
a shame as I would have loved to hear this as well, perhaps next year in the run up to the release of Spider Man 2, it might become available again
:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks