What's new

SPIDERin my KP53HS10!!!! (1 Viewer)

Kevin Nolan

Stunt Coordinator
I was watching TV last night and saw a small spider about 1/2" (including legs) walk across my screen ...well I think it was on the screen and not the CRTs as it was well focused.
Of course I was upset my concerns are will more be around soon? And webs inside my unit. Is there a way to kill it without taking the set apart and or getting junk/spray inside my TV?:frowning:
Good advice is appreciated!
Kevin

Jim Can

Stunt Coordinator
I had a dust web iniside of my RCA that I could see through the screen. I removed the back panel and mirror and vacumed it out. It was so easy to do I could not believe it. I was done in less than half an hour. Good Luck

Kevin Nolan

Stunt Coordinator
Thank You Jim!...but I think my Sony might be a bit more difficult to get into any other advice from others?
K

Jan Strnad

Screenwriter
He'll probably starve in there in pretty short order.

Are you sure you weren't watching an Orkin commercial? They have some great ones that start out as commercials for something like bubble bath, then the silhouette of a bug crawls across the screen...pretty unnerving!

Jan

Juan_R

Supporting Actor
I have had the same problem on both my RPTV's, one is a Sony KP-48V80. I just removed the back panel and cleaned it out, while I was in there I cleaned everything but could not find the spider. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks