What's new

Spider-Man trailers (1 Viewer)

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
The two new trailers on the Sony Spider-Man site are excellent. The Spider-Man one is much better than the one with the Goblin. I can't seem to save them to my computer. Does anyone have them in .mov form which they can email to me?
------------------
smiley_spidey.gif
Frank
filmstrip.jpg
http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mc.asp?alias=Nightdog&acceptadult=true

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
For some reason I can't even get them to work on my home computer. I only saw them at work. Maybe because I have a faster connection there. But my home computer is 10 times better at home, slower connection but better computer.
------------------
smiley_spidey.gif
Frank
filmstrip.jpg
http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mc.asp?alias=Nightdog&acceptadult=true

Danny Knapp

Stunt Coordinator
Frank, do they still have the older trailer with the twin towers & the web? I heard this was not going to be shown anymore due to...you know.
frown.gif

------------------
I dislike Tom Green!

Rob T

Screenwriter
I'll post mirror links to the 2 clips in a few minutes.
The original trailer was destroyed by Sony a few days after 9/11. I still got it on my hard drive, luckily, but don't expect to see it on the DVD or anywhere else since Sony destroyed all the copies that it had of the trailer and the poster and ordered all the theaters to do the same.

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
BTW it's 21.3 megs so unless you have a fast connection be prepaired to wait. It took me over an hour to download it.
Frank

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
Well they are not trailers, just small clips. Both look very good. I have to say that their marketing strategy is very strange. I have never seen anything like this. Studios never show their money shots or special effects shots just like this. Not to mention that they even posted a very early CG Spiderman test long time ago!

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
Studios never show their money shots or special effects shots just like this.
Except maybe 'The Perfect Storm' which had the money shot on every media possible advertising that film, from the trailers to the posters to the tv ads and the magazine ads.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks