Spider-Man the movie Game

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chris Rock, Apr 9, 2002.

1. Chris Rock

Chris Rock Supporting Actor

Anyone got news about this?

Oh, will the XBox and PS2 versions of this game be similar? I'll probably get the XBox version rather than the PS2 version because of the sharper graphics and DD5.1 sound that it's sure to have.

2. Mark Evans

Mark Evans Supporting Actor

IGN and Gamespot have been updating previews all week on this. So far the order of quality for the various versions seems to run: XBox, Gamecube, PS2 last.
    Another point of interest is that the XBox version has two bonus levels, one featuring Kraven the Hunter, that the other two consoles won't have. I will be making due with the Cube version myself, but oh well [​IMG]
    Finally, while the GameCube version is currently not progressive, apparently IGN makes mention that Activision may TRY to get it running in that mode in time for the game's release.
    Otherwise it sounds like a souped up version of the original Playstation games, which is pretty damn cool. The screenshots look phenomenal, love the driving cars on the streets below.
    Oh, and Bruce Campbell is doing the narration now, as opposed to Stan Lee. How nifty is that? [​IMG]

3. Sean Eldridge

Sean Eldridge Second Unit

The PS2 version, at least, should be out sometime this month. And all versions are looking quite good.

Sean

4. DarrinH

DarrinH Second Unit

I am on board for this one baby! Read the info and watched the commercial at Gamestop. Still having fun with GTA3 though, so this will be the first game to yank my attention away![​IMG]

5. Derrik Draven

Derrik Draven Supporting Actor

Chris
    This game looks pretty damn cool. I'm definitely grabbing the Xbox version since, I'll bet that not only will the graphics have more detail but, the frame rate will be butter smooth. Love them smooth frame rates!!! [​IMG]
    ...the extra levels certainly don't hurt either.
    My fingers are crossed that you'll be able to swing around and just check out the city...enjoy some of the eye candy so to speak. I hate when it's just non-stop, arcade action without a chance to ever really enjoy "being" Spiderman.

6. Lou Sytsma

Lou Sytsma Producer

Lou Sytsma
    I hear ya Derrick. A Spiderman simulator would be great.

Swinging around the city alone would be a blast!