What's new

Spider-Man PS4 (1 Viewer)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Good game, too dark Knitght-ish in combat for my tastes(I'm not the biggest fan of those games to begin with) but everything else is great so far. Word of advice, three difficiculty settings: Friendly, Amazing, and Spectacular. Playing on "Amazing" it is almost too hard for me. I'm thinking of starting over on "Friendly".

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I bet we won't be seeing any more marriage proposals in Insomniac games from now on. If people want to propose then propose, but do it privately. No one else, other than friends and family, cares or needs to know that a person wants to get married.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
One of the few video games that I actually look forward to the story unfolding. As a life long Spiderman fan, this game nails every reason I love the character so much. Peter Parker is all heart and well represented in the game.

This video game has a more intriguing story and represents Spiderman better than all the Spidey films combined. This game is so good, and I'm savoring it....taking it slow.

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
Going to be playing this later. I’m currently about an hour in the 90+ minute Red Dead Redemption II install.

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
I started on Friendly difficulty this morning. So far, I have gotten to level 5 and keep getting my ass handed to me at the Fisk construction site. If Friendly is this difficult, I can’t imagine the torture of playing on Spectacular.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks